Agilent’s Ultra Inert liners were developed and are manufactured using a suite of tests specifically designed to ensure the highest level of liner inertness available. These Ultra Inert GC Inlet Liners are available in Split and Splitless, with and without wool. They are recommended for trace level analysis of samples, especially samples with active compounds.
- Available in Split and Splitless liners, with and without wool
- Recommended for trace level analysis of samples, especially samples with active compounds
- Compatible with Agilent GCs – 7890, 6890, even 5890 Split/Splitless inlets. Also available on CrossLab liners for other manufacturers’ GCs
- delivered in unique Touchless packaging, with a clean chromatographically ready O-ring preinstalled
- Agilent Ultra Inert GC Liners - especially liners with wool - make trace level analysis of difficult, active compounds easier