Another bright idea from Agilent
Agilent’s certified lamps are manufactured under ISO 9001 certified environment and are fully traceable through out every step of the production process. Each lamp is then tested to ensure it meets Agilent’s specifications for performance. Test equipment is regularly calibrated using optical standards certified by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) or PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Berlin).
- All lamps are tested for noise and drift specifications, correct operating voltage, light intensity and proper alignment.
- Improved coating process increases Agilent 1100/1200 lamp lifetimes up to 50%.
- Agilent deuterium lamps are designed with a much narrower aperture providing increased light intensity and decreased noise - translating into an appreciably higher signal-to-noise ratio.
- By providing higher sensitivity, Agilent lamps can extend detection capabilities and improve qualification at trace levels - for more than 2,000 hours of use.
- Model: G1314-60100
- Manufactured by: Agilent Technologies