- Never Misses a Cup: Precision engineered automated sample probe arm and stationary sample racks virtually eliminate errors.
- Auto Zero Feature: Intelligent sample probe re-homing device dramatically reduces accidental sample intake errors
- Integrated Rinse Station: Continuous flow sample probe rinse station with peristaltic pump minimizes sample contamination and carryover.
- Corrosion Resistant: Sealed electronics chassis and coated metal parts protect against the harshest chemical environments.
- Superior Material Construction: PTFE and PEEK used to construct a metal-free liquid flow path.
- Motor Torque: Robust X, Y, Z axis movement decreases effects of environmental buildup.
- Easy Set-Up and Operation: Out-of-the-box set-up allows a fully operational system the day of delivery.
- Internet Accessible Firmware: Downloadable firmware from the internet simplifies the reprogramming process.
- Portable: Compact design with over 60 interfaces with host instruments from 20 manufacturers enable multiple applications in a single lab.
- Flexible Rack Configuration: Five different rack sizes from 90 x 7 ml to 21 x 50 ml. Compatible with other standard market, ready-made sample racks. Customized racks made to customer specifications.