DuraMist DC Nebulizer 1mL/min for Shimadzu | ICP-OES | 7000, 8000, 9000, 9800 Series | Radial / Axial
Glass Expansion Part Number: A41-1-DM1S
- Includes NFTS-075 UniFit Connector with 0.75mm ID x 1.3mm OD x 1500mm long tubing (1 piece)
- Includes 70-803-1311 Gas Fitting with Ratchet Nebulizer connector
DuraMist High Performance Inert Nebulizer
The DuraMist concentric nebulizer is the most economical nebulizer for high precision analyses involving samples digested in HF.*
- Material: HF Resistant PEEK
- High physical reproducibility ~ 2%
- High tolerance to particulates, up to 75µm depending on uptake
- TDS tolerance, typically up to 30%
- Low RSD's due to concentric geometry
- Uses only standard ICP argon supply pressures
- Standard 6mm size fits standard cyclonic spray chambers. Adaptors are available for Scott type spray chambers
- Standard available uptakes: 0.4 and 1.0ml/min
DuraMists with sample uptakes 0.4 and 1.0ml/min are supplied with 1 x NFT-050, UniFit Connector with 1.3mm OD x 0.50mm ID x 700mm long sample tubing.
The DuraMist nebulizer is recommended for samples containing up to 5% HF. For samples with higher concentrations of HF, we recommend the OpalMist PFA nebulizer.
The DuraMist™ is a HF-resistant nebulizer, providing excellent sensitivity and precision at an affordable price. The DuraMist is a concentric, self-aspirating nebulizer and is compatible with all ICP models. And its ability to run samples with up to 30% total dissolved solids without blockage make it effectively a universal nebulizer.
The strength and rigidity of the PEEK material allows the DuraMist to be manufactured to very tight tolerances, enabling it to closely match the SeaSpray, the worldwide market-leading high performance glass nebulizer. A comparison of the DuraMist with the SeaSpray showed that the DuraMist gave similar performance.
DuraMist Nebulizer Benefits Include:
- Inert material - Made from PEEK and it can tolerate a wide variety of acids including HF.*
- High sensitivity and excellent precision - Due to concentric design and rigid construction.
- High tolerance to dissolved solids - (Typically up to 30%) due to smooth surface of capillary and nebulizer tip.
- High physical reproducibility - minimal nebulizer to nebulizer variability so that changing nebulizers does not change your analytical performance.
- Model: A41-1-DM1S
- Manufactured by: Glass Expansion