Elegra Dual Channel Argon Humidifier
Glass Expansion Part Number: 70-803-1313
The Elegra Argon Humidifier
An Argon Humidifier is commonly used in ICP analyses involving samples with high concentrations of dissolved solids. It helps to alleviate salt deposits in the nebulizer and torch injector, allowing uninterrupted and maintenance-free operation.
- Compact, cost-effective design.
- No heating or electric power required.
- Non-pressurized water reservoir.
- An easy-to-use bypass switch allows you to take the Elegra off-line without disconnecting argon lines. (Not available with Elegra Dual)
- Highly efficient membrane humidification technology.
- Improved signal stability for samples with high TDS.
- Simple to use and maintain.
- Facilitates long, uninterrupted run times.
- Inert metal-free construction eliminates possibility of contamination.
- Rugged and durable polymer casing.
- Maximum and minimum fill marks ensure that you are always operating under optimum conditions.
- Compatible with all ICP-OES and ICP-MS models. Direct connection to argon outlet provided for most models.
- Two-channel configuration available for ICP-MS instruments using auxiliary argon.
- Model: 70-803-1313
- Manufactured by: Glass Expansion