MicroMist DC Nebulizer 0.2mL/min
Glass Expansion Part Number: A11-1-UM02
- NFT-050 UniFit Connector with 0.50mm ID x 1.3mm OD x 700mm long tubing (1 piece)
- 70-803-0969 Gas Fitting with Ratchet Nebulizer connector
Suitable for the Following Instruments:
- Leeman (Teledyne) | ICP-OES | Leeman Series Radial, Prodigy, Profile | Radial
- Leeman (Teledyne) | ICP-OES | Leeman Series Axial / DV, Prodigy, Profile | Axial
- Thermo (Finnigan) | ICP-MS | Finnigan Element 1, Element 2, Neptune
MicroMist DC Nebulizer
The Glass Expansion MicroMistTM low-flow nebulizer is ideal for ICP-MS applications due to its excellent transport efficiency and precision. The MicroMist uses the same VitriConeTM technology as the industry standard Conikal and SeaSpray nebulizers, resulting in the most rugged and reliable high performance low-flow nebulizer available.
The MicroMist micro-uptake glass concentric nebulizer offers high performance for limited sample volumes. It makes routine ICP-MS Hg determinations possible and reduces matrix effects when used with Glass Expansion's Cinnabar spray chamber.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- High physical reproducibility ~ 1%
- TDS tolerance, typically up to 15%
- Low RSD's due to highly accurate construction
- Standard available uptake: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4 & 0.6mL/min
Benefits of the VitriCone Construction
- Sample channel is guaranteed uniform from entry point to nebulizer tip and thus resistant to clogging, in addition to providing a zero-dead volume sample connection.
- Rugged precision-machined capillary resists vibration and delivers the best possible precision.
- Industry’s tightest tolerances ensure that each nebulizer will perform to the same high standards as the previous one.
- Applications requiring the highest sensitivity and precision, such as toxic metals in cannabis.
- ICP-MS applications where oxide interferences exist.
- Samples with limited volume, such as difficult to digest samples or biological.
- Radioactive samples that are expensive to dispose of.
- Volatile organic solvents that would otherwise cause an excessive load on the plasma.
Direct Connection (DC) Nebulizer
The Glass Expansion DC (Direct Connection) nebulizer has a UniFit sample connector which slides easily over the sample arm and an argon gas connector configured to connect directly to your ICP.
The benefits of the DC nebulizer are:
- Inert metal-free argon gas connector.
- Instrument-specific Direct Connect flexible argon gas line.
- Reliable ratchet fitting ensures leak-free argon gas connection.
The DC nebulizer shares the following benefits with the U-Series nebulizer:
- Resists blockage - The sample channel is uniform from the entry point to the tip, so there is nowhere for particulates to be trapped.
- Fast washout - Since there is nowhere for sample to be trapped, the fastest possible washout and highest sample throughput is achieved.
- Simple to use - Glass Expansion's proprietary UniFit connector slides easily over the sample arm and creates an excellent seal.
- Full length VitriCone™ construction - With the VitriCone™ design, the sample channel is constructed from heavy glass capillary, which is machined to very high tolerances.
DC versions of the SeaSpray, MicroMist, Conikal, Slurry, DuraMist, OpalMist and VeeSpray nebulizers are available to suit the most common models of ICP-OES and ICP-MS. The DC nebulizer part number has a prefix specific to each type of gas connector. For example, the prefix “A13-” denotes a connector for the Agilent® 5100 / 5110 / 5800 / 5900 ICP-OES, so part number A13-07- USS2 is a SeaSpray nebulizer configured for direct connection to the Agilent® 5100 / 5110 / 5800 / 5900.
- Model: A11-1-UM02
- Manufactured by: Glass Expansion