SeaSpray DC Nebulizer 2mL/min
Glass Expansion Part Number: A14-07-USS2
The SeaSpray concentric nebulizer offers outstanding nebulization efficiency for trace level analyses. It offers freedom from clogging while nebulizing solutions to the limit of solubility of most mineral salts, and conferring significant sensitivity gains.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- High physical reproducibility ~ 1%
- TDS tolerance, typically up to 20%
- High tolerance to particulates, typically up to 75µm
- Low RSD's due to highly accurate construction
- Standard available uptake: 0.4mL/min and 2mL/min
The SeaSpray combines a unique self-washing tip with the revolutionary Glass Expansion VitriCone construction.The SeaSpray nebulizer tip has been carefully designed with smooth surfaces to minimize adhesion of salt crystals. The design also uses the washing action of the dispersing droplets to further prevent crystal growth, allowing the SeaSpray to handle up to 20% salt solutions.
Glass Expansion nebulizers use the unique VitriCone construction. With the VitriCone design the sample channel is constructed from heavy glass capillary which is machined to very tight tolerances.
With the SeaSpray U-Series nebulizer, Glass Expansion's proprietary UniFit connector slides easily over the sample arm and creates an excellent seal. As with all U-Series nebulizers, the sample channel is uniform from the entry point to the tip so there is nowhere for particulates to be trapped. Since there is nowhere for sample to be trapped, you get the fastest possible washout and highest sample throughput. We supply SeaSpray U-Series nebulizers for all ICP-OES and ICP MS spectrometers.
Direct Connection (DC) Nebulizer
The Glass Expansion DC (Direct Connection) nebulizer has a UniFit sample connector which slides easily over the sample arm and an argon gas connector configured to connect directly to your ICP.
The benefits of the DC nebulizer are:
- Inert metal-free argon gas connector.
- Instrument-specific Direct Connect flexible argon gas line.
- Reliable ratchet fitting ensures leak-free argon gas connection.
The DC nebulizer shares the following benefits with the U-Series nebulizer:
- Resists blockage - The sample channel is uniform from the entry point to the tip, so there is nowhere for particulates to be trapped.
- Fast washout - Since there is nowhere for sample to be trapped, the fastest possible washout and highest sample throughput is achieved.
- Simple to use - Glass Expansion's proprietary UniFit connector slides easily over the sample arm and creates an excellent seal.
- Full length VitriCone™ construction - With the VitriCone™ design, the sample channel is constructed from heavy glass capillary, which is machined to very high tolerances.
DC versions of the SeaSpray, MicroMist, Conikal, Slurry, DuraMist, OpalMist and VeeSpray nebulizers are available to suit the most common models of ICP-OES and ICP-MS. The DC nebulizer part number has a prefix specific to each type of gas connector. For example, the prefix “A13-” denotes a connector for the Agilent® 5100 / 5110 / 5800 / 5900 ICP-OES, so part number A13-07- USS2 is a SeaSpray nebulizer configured for direct connection to the Agilent® 5100 / 5110 / 5800 / 5900.
- Model: A14-07-USS2
- Manufactured by: Glass Expansion