VeeSpray Ceramic DC Nebulizer
Glass Expansion Part Number: A14-07-CV6
- STT-16-75 Sample Tubing 0.75mm ID x 1/16 OD (750mm length)
- 70-803-1350 Ratchet Connector
- 70-803-0911 Gas Fitting with Ratchet Nebulizer connector (Obsolete)
The Ceramic VeeSpray Nebulizer
The Ceramic VeeSpray nebulizer is made from alumina ceramic, making it ideal for HF analyses. It provides reproducible performance when working with samples containing large particulates. It has the same 6mm diameter as the standard concentric and the Alumina material makes it the most robust and abrasion resistant ICP nebulizer.
- Material: 99.8% Alumina Ceramic
- High physical reproducibility ~ 1%
- TDS tolerance, typically up to 30%
- High tolerance to particulates, typically up to 300µm
- Must be pumped - does not self aspirate
- Design uptake range: 0.6 - 3ml/min. Operates best between 1.5 - 2.5ml/min
All Ceramic VeeSpray nebulizers listed in this website are supplied with: 750mm length of STT-16-75 sample tubing (sample tube 0.75mm ID x 1.6mm OD) Two ratchet connectors 2361 and ferrules 70-803-0780 EzyLok connector QSM-4 and tube adaptor 70-803-0697.
Direct Connection (DC) Nebulizer
The Glass Expansion DC (Direct Connection) nebulizer has a UniFit sample connector which slides easily over the sample arm and an argon gas connector configured to connect directly to your ICP.
The benefits of the DC nebulizer are:
- Inert metal-free argon gas connector.
- Instrument-specific Direct Connect flexible argon gas line.
- Reliable ratchet fitting ensures leak-free argon gas connection.
The DC nebulizer shares the following benefits with the U-Series nebulizer:
- Resists blockage - The sample channel is uniform from the entry point to the tip, so there is nowhere for particulates to be trapped.
- Fast washout - Since there is nowhere for sample to be trapped, the fastest possible washout and highest sample throughput is achieved.
- Simple to use - Glass Expansion's proprietary UniFit connector slides easily over the sample arm and creates an excellent seal.
- Full length VitriCone™ construction - With the VitriCone™ design, the sample channel is constructed from heavy glass capillary, which is machined to very high tolerances.
DC versions of the SeaSpray, MicroMist, Conikal, Slurry, DuraMist, OpalMist and VeeSpray nebulizers are available to suit the most common models of ICP-OES and ICP-MS. The DC nebulizer part number has a prefix specific to each type of gas connector. For example, the prefix “A13-” denotes a connector for the Agilent® 5100 / 5110 / 5800 / 5900 ICP-OES, so part number A13-07- USS2 is a SeaSpray nebulizer configured for direct connection to the Agilent® 5100 / 5110 / 5800 / 5900.
- Model: A14-07-CV6
- Manufactured by: Glass Expansion