Agilent ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition (RRHD) 300Å columns are used for protein primary structure analysis to confirm protein identity, quantify post translational modifications and provide impurity profiles for biotherapeutic protein discovery and development and production applications.
The 1.8 µm (300Å) RRHD columns bring UHPLC performance to the reversed-phase separation of intact proteins and protein digests. Utilizing the same StableBond chemistry as our 3.5 µm and 5 µm 300Å columns, the new C18, C8 and C3 columns provide faster analyses, and the unique Diphenyl phase for alternative selectivity.Features
- The C3 and C8 phases provide improved separation and recovery for larger proteins, including antibodies, and the C18 phase is for peptide fragments from protein digests and small proteins
- Unique Diphenyl phase for alternative selectivity
- Proven StableBond Technology provides stability at low pH and symmetrical peaks for protein and peptide separations with trifluoroacetic acid or formic acid mobile phase modifiers without compromising column lifetime – stable baseline with both UV and MS detection
- Increased efficiency for improved resolution and more robust quantitation of post translational modifications
- With pressure stability to 1200 bar these columns bring UHPLC performance to protein analysis