GMP Scale-Up Equipment
The EcoPrime Twin GMP system is a twin column system employing ChromaCon’s CaptureSMB process. The pilot and process scale systems thus offer the most productive and least complex multi-column configuration.
LEWA Process Technologies markets customized pilot- and process-scale GMP-grade skids featuring ChromaCon's twin-column processes. The Contichrom CUBE systems provide seamless data transfer to LEWA's EcoPrime Twin GMP systems. Auxiliary systems such as buffer in-line dilution systems are available. Customized GMP HPLC skids based on ChromaCon’s MCSGP technology are offered at all scales.
Scale-up with LEWA’s FPLC EcoPrime Twin Skids
- Customizable GMP Skid based on standard EcoPrime platform
- Pilot to Process scale
- Twin-column setup for batch and continuous chromatography
- Based on the technology of the Contichrom CUBE
- Best available hygienic pump technology from LEWA
- Worldwide affiliates and support
|Process capabilities||• Twin: CaptureSMB only (not batch capable)
• Twin Plus: CaptureSMB plus batch capability (step and linear gradients)
• Twin Plus & BID: CaptureSMB plus batch capability with buffer in-line dilution (BID)
• Twin Plus Consecutive: CaptureSMB plus batch and integrated (consecutive) batch with BID
|Flow rate range||• EcoPrime Twin 100: 0.004 – 0.6 L/min
• EcoPrime Twin 250: 0.02 – 2.4 L/min
• EcoPrime Twin 500: 0.06 – 9.0 L/min
|Pressure rating||7.5 bar (0.75 MPa, 108 psi)|
|UV detector||280 nm and 313 nm|
|Conductivity detector||0 – 200 mS/cm|
|pH range||0 – 13|
|Temperature range||Ambient: 4 – 25 °C
Process: 4 – 40 °C
|Dimensions (height x width x depth)||EcoPrimeTwin 100: 145 x 87 x 200 cm (57 x 34 x 79")
EcoPrimeTwin 250: 183 x 89 x 200 cm (72 x 35 x 79")
EcoPrimeTwin 500: 231 x 112 x 200 cm (91 x 44 x 79")
|Weight||EcoPrimeTwin 100: 430 kg (950 lb)
EcoPrimeTwin 250: 612 kg (1350 lb)
EcoPrimeTwin 500: 800 kg (1750 lb)
|Materials||316L stainless steel|
|Enclosure protection class||UL Type 4x/IP 65|
LEWA is proficient in the custom design of HPLC GMP production units. Scale-up scenarios for the Contichrom HPLC can thus efficiently be handled.
For further information please visit LEWA's website for multi-column HPLC skids.