Foxx Life Sciences
In 2013, Foxx Life Sciences purchased all the assets of Roush Life Sciences. The Foxx Life Sciences team is made up of med-tech and life sciences industry experts with a major focus on innovation and engineering excellence. The company is located just 32 miles north of Boston in the heart of the life sciences, med-tech and biotech industries. This acquisition enabled Foxx to increase its activities in the rapidly expanding market for innovative research, biotech, and pharmaceutical products.
Foxx Life Sciences provides proprietary products to leading research and distribution companies for a wide variety of applications. Foxx has developed an unparalleled reputation for technical expertise, quality and value. Their focus is on next generation patented filtration, fluid management, and solvent waste products.
They seek innovative methods of providing customers with effective and efficient product solutions.
Foxx Life Sciences is certified to ISO 9001 and also ISO 13485 Medical Devices quality management systems.
Product Data Sheets & Guides
- Autofil® Bottle Top Filtration
- Autofil® PP for Solvent Filtration
- Autofil® SS Bottle Top Filtration
- Autofil® Centrifuge Filtration
- Autofil® Centrifuge Bottles
- Autofil® Media Bottles
- Autofil® Pedestal and Cradle Ring Cleaning
- EZbio® Sterile Media Bottles
- EZbio® Vent Filters
- EZclear® Erlenmeyer Flasks
- EZFlow® Cell Strainers
- EZgrip™ Carboys (Amber)
- EZgrip™ Carboys (HDPE)
- EZgrip™ Carboys (PC)
- EZgrip™ Carboys (PETG)
- EZgrip™ Carboys (Polypropylene)
- EZgrip™ Carboy Cleaning Instructions
- EZwaste® Adapter Guide
- EZwaste® HD Solvent Waste System
- EZwaste® UN/DOT Solvent Waste System
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles
- Teras Turbine® Mixing Technology
- Vent Filters
- VersaCap® EZ Top® Fluid Transfer
- VersaCap® Filling and Venting
- VersaCap®, VersaBarb®, and Spigots