- Virtually free of trace metal contaminants which can cause peak tailing
- Outstanding peak shape for acids and bases
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- One of most popular and trusted HPLC columns in industry for nearly 15 years
The original 2-Series Inertsil phases, including ODS-2, C8, Ph, C4 and SIL-150Å, created the high purity silica revolution in the late 1980s. These phases utilize a 99.999% pure silica get which is extremely durable and free from dents and cracks which can cause premature column failure.
|5 µm||Spherical||320 m2/g||150Å||1.15 mL/g||99.999%||Butyl |
|Yes||7.5%||2 - 7.5|