our HPLC, GC, Spectroscopy & Dissolution Service Needs
Our team of service professionals have been chosen by some of the world's largest and best known Pharmaceutical companies and organizations to maintain the integrity of their analytical instruments. UVISON Technologies delivers the complete solution for your analysis by providing:
- Professional field service and installations
- HPLC/GC/UV Dissolution service & calibration contracts
- IQ/OQ/PQ UKAS traceable services offered
- Responsive technical support by phone or internet/email
- Experts in Empower 3; Chromeleon; TotalChrom & Chemstation CDS
- Remote software support contracts available
- State of the art in-house repair facility with flexible rental and loan programmes
- Standard and customised training courses
- New & refurbished LC/GC/UV/MS & Dissolution instruments and systems
- Sales demonstration suite
- World wide manufactured chromatography columns & supplies
- The full range of instruments, services and consumables are now available from UVISON Technologies
- UVISON Technologies Limited have been ISO 9001 accredited since 2004 - Click here to view the UVISON Technologies ISO certificate
UVISON Technologies was founded in 1996 and has built its success based on the founder members personal commitment to "Service with Integrity." That commitment has remained unchanged as the company has grown to encompass the meticulous refurbishment business of used analytical instrumentation. No other company in this industry is better equipped to meet your analytical instrument and service needs. We have a growing annual turnover and field based service engineers strategically placed across the UK.
A Commitment To Service And Support
We are committed to helping laboratories become more efficient and profitable with our high quality, low cost alternative solution. We want to provide you with the highest level of support for your laboratory. It is our goal to be An Integral Part of Your Company.
Technical Support & Services
Professional Services Organization
Our service and support organization is fully committed to keeping your instruments running and making your application a success. We offer a comprehensive package of services:
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE CONTRACTS
- Annual preventative maintenance visits ensure peak performance of your analytical equipment
- Customized on-site service cover, tell us the type of service you need and we will meet your requirements at a competitive price
- 48 hours maximum for on-site response
- Telephone & Internet technical support
- Software – Data System support can be included
- Personal Contract Managers ensure quality service and satisfaction
- Discounted hourly service rates
- Equipment can be repaired at our office eliminating travel charges for non-contract customers
- In-house repair facilities are designed to allow identification of intermittent or chronic analytical problems
- Loan instruments can be provided for a nominal charge
Our in-house repair facilities are located in Orpington and Dartford, Kent and are fully equipped to properly checkout, refurbish and repair your instruments all the way down to component level. Let us make your tired instruments spotless and operate like new again.
- Ideal for customers with limited operating budgets
- On-site service is offered at current labor and travel rates
- All parts needed for repair of the equipment will be billed at current list prices
Whether you are looking for classes in basic HPLC & GC theory or advance troubleshooting of complex systems, chances are we have just the right course for you
HPLC, GC, Spectroscopy & Dissolution Instrument PQ and Service
UVISON Technologies has been involved in the validation of analytical instrumentation since 1996.The key factor in the successful PQ of analytical instrumentation is the use of qualification methods which are traceable to nationally recognised standards.Using an independent PQ provider eliminates the cost of training and the requirement for expensive calibration reference standards and equipment.All the standard modules of an chromatography system are covered by the UVISON Technologies independent PQ, including, detectors, solvent delivery systems, sample injectors, data systems, integrators and chart recorders and many more.
Nationally Traceable Liquid Standards
You can perform your own PQ on any type of chromatography detector using nationally traceable liquid standards in full compliance with GLP, FDA ISO 9000 GMP and other regulatory requirements. The standards can be used to check wavelength accuracy and absorbance linearity, traceable back to NPL the UK standard. Liquid standards cover UV/Vis, diode array, refractive index and fluorescence detectors.
Regulatory Perspective on PQ
Traceability of standards, ISO-9000- clause 4.11
"...the user shall identify, calibrate and adjust all inspection, measuring and test equipment and devices that can affect product quality at prescribed intervals, or prior to use, against certified equipment having a known valid relationship to nationally recognised standards"
Use of an independent approved service agent
This is reinforced by the UK Organisation of Pharmaceutical Analysts, the PASG, who in their paper (Pharm. Tech (Europe), p40-46) state;
'It is likely that the planned non-method specific checks will most conveniently be carried out by the manufacturer (or approved Service Agent) immediately after the routine service."
Roles and responsibilities of an independent approved service agent
üThe ability to PQ all manufacturers' instruments
üFull, proven and detailed operational procedures
üNationally traceable calibrators and standards
üFormal certificates of successful PQ - produced on-site (as shown below)
üTraceably trained PQ engineers
üIndependence of OEM's and user company
Whose HPLC, GC, Spectroscopy & Dissolution instruments can we service?
We provide service work for any all of the manufacturer's instrumentation, using service engineers who have been either factory trained with the original manufacturer (OEM), or traceably trained by a qualified engineer.
The following brands/manufacturers of instrumentation are supported by UVISON Technologies Ltd ...
ABI, Kratos, Severn, Agilent, Beckman, Gilson, Hewlett Packard, Isco, Rainin, Foxy, Jasco, Jones, Kontron, Merck Hitachi, Perkin Elmer, Rheodyne, Shimadzu, Spectra Physics/LDC/TSP,Varian, Waters, Finnigan,Thermo Quest, Waters, Micromass
The financial benefits?
We charge considerably less for service work, and normally use spares from the same source as those supplied by the OEM. If your laboratory contains a mixed assortment of chromatography instruments, we can offer considerable financial savings, plus the convenience of having all your routine preventative service work done at the same time.
Total Service Capability for all your Analytical Instrumentation
Call Our Technical Support Team Today For a Quotation - Phone : 01322 285850