MZ-Analysentechnik GmbH is a manufacturer and supplier of HPLC, GPC and GC columns and accessories for chromatography.
The company was founded in 1986 by Dr. Mathäos Chatziathanasiou, a former chemistry student at the University of Mainz, who had just completed his doctorate on new developments in HPLC column technology under the supervision of Professor Dr. Klaus Unger. The company proved to be very determined and was soon successful with its own HPLC and GPC column production. Now MZ-Analysentechnik GmbH is a well established manufacturer and supplier of chromatography columns.
Their consistent effort by constantly exchanging information with customers they have realised a wide range of new developments and technical renewals, which can be found in the official listing of the US Pharmacopeia:
- PerfectSil Target™
- PerfectSil Target HD™: Highly pure stationary phases on silica base for the modern HPLC and HPLC-MS
- PerfectChrom™: Standard silica gel in several modifications
- PerfectBond™: In various chemistries – a modern alternative to many traditional materials
- Orbit™: Next generation standard silica
- MZ-Aqua Perfect™: Special phase for 100% aqueous applications
- MZ-PAH™: Special columns for the analyticof Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- MZ-PBM™: Special columns for determination of plant protection products (Pesticides)
- MZ-Gel SDplus™: GPC columns on styrene divinylbenzene copolymer basis for polymeric analysis
- MZ SuperFG: For the SEC with fluorinated solvents
- MZ-Gel SDplus LS™: Specially for the GPC with light scattering detection
They have compliance with high quality standards and satisfaction is guaranteed by a ISO EN 9001 quality management certification and quality control through state-of-the-art computer software.
It begins with the quality of their own HPLC and GPC columns production: all their stationary phases and chromatographic columns are produced using individually optimized and standardized methods according to DIN ISO 9001:2015 certification. Solely reagents and solvents of highest purity levels are used.
|Example 01 of test certificate||Example 02 of test certificate||Example 03 of test certificate|
Download MZ-Analysentechnik GPC-/SEC Columns & Accessories brochure here: