Daicel Chiral Columns
DAICEL chiral HPLC columns are the most referenced chiral HPLC columns. Used for their high quality, broad selectivity, durability and high loading capacities, they separate > 99% of all racemic compounds. With the new DAICEL immobilised polysaccharide derived Chiral Stationary Phase (CSP), the user gains compatibility with all solvents in addition to highly selective Chiral Stationary Phases for enantiomer resolution, which results in an extremely versatile range of CSP’s.
As a DAICEL UK supplier we can supply the complete range of DAICEL chiral columns for HPLC and SFC applications. The products are available in a range of size to meet your application needs whether analytical, semi-preparative or preparative:
- CHIRALPAK® IA, CHIRALPAK® IB, CHIRALPAK® IC, CHIRALPAK® ID, CHIRALPAK® IE and CHIRALPAK® IF / CHIRALPAK® IA-3, CHIRALPAK® IB-3, CHIRALPAK® IC-3, CHIRALPAK® ID-3, CHIRALPAK® IE-3 & CHIRALPAK® IF-3 Immobilised stationary phase for increased solvent versatility
- CHIRALPAK® & CHIRALCEL® Standard coated polysaccharide stationary phase
- CHIRALPAK® AZ-3, AY-3 & CHIRALCEL® OZ-3 Coated stationary phases on our new 3 µm support
- CHIRALPAK® AD-3, AS-3 & CHIRALCEL® OD-3, OJ-3 Coated stationary phase on our new 3 µm supports for fast analysis and higher resolution
- CHIRALPAK® IA, CHIRALPAK® IB, CHIRALPAK® IC, CHIRALPAK® ID, CHIRALPAK® IE and CHIRALPAK® IF are suitable for analytical method development under reverse phase conditions. Many RP and LCMS conditions have been defined using these columns.
- CHIRALPAK® AD-3R, AS-3R, AZ-3R, AY-3R & CHIRALCEL® OD-3R, OJ-3R, OZ-3R For reverse phase separation using aqueous-organic mobile phases
- DAICEL Chiral HPLC columns for special applications For separation of acidic chiral compounds
- Preparative Columns and bulk stationary phases (CSPs) For larger scale separations