- Virtually perfect peak shape for most bases and acids
- Unique selectivity
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- Very low operating back pressure
Inertsil C8-3 provides pure reverse phase characteristics that are critical to resolving highly polar compounds like acidic and basic pharmaceuticals. The near perfect C8 ( octyl ) phase and end-capping coverage on this material results in symmetric, narrow peaks for even the most polar compounds while using simple eluents like aqueous MeCN or MeOH. The need for ion-pair and competing-amine eluent modifiers that are necessary with many other reverse phase columns is eliminated on Inertsil 3-series phases.
The Inertsil 3-series represents a major advance in performance over the original Inertsil 2-Series. Inertsil 3-Series phases, including ODS-3, ODS-3V, ODS-SPRINT , ODS-P, ODS-EP, Ph-3, CN-3, NH2, Diol, and SIL-100A°, are based on a purer, higher surface area silica which is specially manufactured to provide maximum bonded phase coverage. The result is a series of columns which provide excellent peak shapes using simple eluents while operating at low pressure.
|3, 5, 8 μm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Octyl|
|Yes||9%||2 - 7.5|
- Model: 5020-08527-5u-C8-3
- Manufactured by: GL Sciences