- Validated manufacturing and QC process ensures reproducibility and GLP/GMP compliance
- Unique selectivity
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- Very low operating back pressure
Inertsil ODS-3V offers all of the outstanding chromatographic benefits of Inertsil ODS-3 with the added benefit of a more thoroughly documented, validated QC procedure consistent with the demands of GLP/GMP compliance. Each Inertsil ODS-3V is delivered with a Manufacturer's Validation Certificate showing the detailed results of every QA and QC step in manufacturing.
The use of Inertsil ODS-3V columns provides an extra measure of assurance of consistent performance from column to column and batch to batch. Inertsil ODS-3V columns are also available in 3-column-sets packed with your choice of 3 different silica batches or a single silica batch to assist in reproducibility studies.
The Inertsil 3-series represents a major advance in performance over the original Inertsil 2-Series. Inertsil 3-Series phases, including ODS-3, ODS-3V, ODS-SPRINT , ODS-P, ODS-EP, C8-3, Ph-3, CN-3, NH2, Diol, and SIL-100A°, are based on a purer, higher surface area silica which is specially manufactured to provide maximum bonded phase coverage. The result is a series of columns which provide excellent peak shapes using simple eluents while operating at low pressure.
By choosing Inertsil ODS-3V, you can be assured that you are using one of the most trusted, popular, and enduring HPLC columns in the history of HPLC.
* Inertsil phases are known to provide excellent results and long column life at pH levels of 9-10. However, optimum column life may be achieved at a pH between 2 and 7.5.
|5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Octadecyl |
|Yes||15%||2 - 7.5|