- Super pure wide pore ( 300Å ) silica provides superior chromatography
- High bonded phase coverage results in sharp and symmetric peaks
- Rigid silica formulation provides physical and chemical stability
- Exceptional reproducibility
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
The new Inertsil WP300 series of columns brings the same legendary performance of Inertsil's narrow-pore HPLC products to columns designed for protein and peptide analysis. The WP300 series currently consists of WP300C8, WP300C18, WP300Diol, WP300C4, WP300SIL and Peptide C18.
Inertsil WP300 columns are available in 5 micron particle size in column configurations ranging from capillary to 50mm ID preparative sizes.
|5 µm||Spherical||150 m2/g||300Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999||C18, C8, C4, Diol||Yes||%||2 - 7.5|
|5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999||Peptide C18||Yes||15%||2 - 9|