- Super pure wide pore ( 300Å ) silica provides superior chromatography
- High bonded phase coverage results in sharp and symmetric peaks
- Rigid silica formulation provides physical and chemical stability
- Exceptional reproducibility
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
The new Inertsil WP300 series of columns brings the same legendary performance of Inertsil's narrow-pore HPLC products to columns designed for protein and peptide analysis. The WP300 series currently consists of WP300C4, WP300C8, WP300C18, WP300Diol, and WP300SIL. Inertsil WP300Diol is available in 5 micron particle size in column configurations ranging from capillary to 50mm ID preparative sizes.
|5 µm||Spherical||150 m2/g||300Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Dihydroxy-|
|No||9%||2 - 7.5|
However, optimum column life will likely be achieved by operating at a pH of between 2 and 7.5.