COSMOSIL Special Fullerene HPLC Columns
COSMOSIL offer a variety of silica based columns specifically designed for fullerene separation.
- COSMOSIL Buckyprep columns retain fullerenes very strongly with a mobile phase of 100% toluene and exceeds the injection volume of a standard C18 column by a factor of 35.
- COSMOSIL Buckyprep-M columns are specifically designed for metallo-fullerene separation.
- COSMOSIL Buckyprep-D columns are a new range designed for preparative separation of derivatized fullerenes and for the separation of derivatized fullerenes such as C60 indene used for organic thin-film solar cell.
- COSMOSIL PBB columns are useful for preparative-scale separation of fullerenes and can be used with carbon disulfide or 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, which has greater solubility for fullerenes than toluene.
- COSMOSIL CNT columns are ideal for separation of soluble carbon nanotubes based on sizes and are available in three different pore sizes, 300 Å, 1000 Å and 2000 Å, respectively.
- COSMOSIL PBB columns are useful for preparative-scale separation of fullerenes and can be used with o-Dichlorobenzene, which has greater solubility for fullerenes than toluene.