ULTRON ES-PEPSIN Chiral Separation Chromatography
- Employs the polypeptide splitting enzyme pepsin (obtained from pig stomach linings), which is chemically bonded to the base material in an extremely stable manner.
- Displays superior performance with respect to chiral separations of aminoalcohol pharmaceuticals such as beta blockers.
- No sample pretreatment required for chiral separations.
- Can be used for reversed-phase analyses.
- Trace analyses possible (several nanograms).
- Organic synthetic compounds