Zodiac Carb 64H Columns
The column is made of spherical, porous, Polystyrene Divinyl benzene copolymer of 6.4% crosslinkage, with sulphonyl functional groups and with particle size of 9µm.
- Columns are packed with chemically very stable polymeric phases of PS /DVB.
- The varied percentage cross-linkage of copolymers and varied particle sizes gives choice of selecting required column.
- High temperature stability is exhibited by the columns (up to 95°C).
- Excellent performance and consistency is guaranteed from column to column and batch to batch.
- Choice of eluents can be used depending on the column and compound requirement, the simplest eluent being is Water.
Material type: Polymer (PS/DVB)
Cross Linkage: 6.4 %
Particle size: 9 µm