Zodiac Carb USP L19 Columns
The column is made of spherical, porous, Polystyrene Divinyl benzene copolymer of 8.0% cross-linkage,
with Ligand exchange Calcium (Ca) form and with particle size of 8µm.
- Columns are packed with chemically very stable polymeric phases of PS /DVB.
- The varied percentage cross-linkage of copolymers and varied particle sizes gives choice of selecting required column.
- High temperature stability is exhibited by the columns (up to 95°C).
- Excellent performance and consistency is guaranteed from column to column and batch to batch.
- Choice of eluents can be used depending on the column and compound requirement, the simplest eluent being is Water.
- Any required combination of cross-linkage, particle size, metal ligands or other column specifications can be provided on request.
Material type: Polymer (PS/DVB)
Material Purity: 99.999 %
Cross Linkage: 8%
Ionic Form: Calcium
Particle size: 8 µm
Key Samples: Mannitol and Sorbitol, USP approved.