Warming cabinets (also known as blanket warmers, solution warmers, fluid / lotion warmers or heated lotion cabinets) are designed for use in hospitals in Operating Theatres, Accident and Emergency departments (A & E / casualty), and also maternity delivery suites. They are suitable for warming bottles, bags of fluid / saline, and blankets to 37.0°C or above.
- All stainless steel construction
- Fully sealed chamber
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Accurate temperature control
- Replacement for KS1, KS2 and KS3 solution warming cabinets
- Energy efficient
- Radius corners - easy to clean and disinfect
All LEEC lab equipment is hand made in their Nottingham factory.
LEEC - Flying the flag for British manufacturing.