- Unique selectivity in both reverse and normal phase modes
- Does not lead to anomer resolution in sugar analysis
- Analyze sugars with exceptional column lifetime
- Exceptional reproducibility for an amino phase
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
Inertsil NH2 columns are bonded in a manner which does not lead to anomer resolution, because the primary amino groups are not modified.
This leads to more accurate qualitative and quantitative results.
The Inertsil 3-series represents a major advance in performance over the original Inertsil 2-Series. Inertsil 3-Series phases, including ODS-3, ODS-3V, ODS-P, ODS-EP, C8-3, Ph-3, CN-3, NH2, Diol, and SIL-100Å, are based on a purer, higher surface area silica which is specially manufactured to provide maximum bonded phase coverage.
The result is a series of columns which provide excellent peak shapes using simple eluents while operating at low pressure
|5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Aminopropyl||No||8.0%||2 - 7.5|
However, optimum column life will likely be achieved by operating at a pH of between 2 and 7.5.