- Polymerically bonded C18 phase provides unique selectivity
- Improved separation of planar compounds like PAHs
- Improved separation of carotenoids
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
Inertsil ODS-P is a polymerically bonded C18 phase with excellent selectivity for planar compounds like PAHs and other rigid molecules such as carotenoids. Inertsil ODS-P shows excellent separation of 16 PAHs identified by the EPA as priority pollutants
Inertsil ODS-P is available in 5 micron particle size in column configurations ranging from capillary to 50mm ID preparative sizes.
The Inertsil 3-series represents a major advance in performance over the original Inertsil 2-Series. Inertsil 3-Series phases, including ODS-3, ODS-3V, ODS-P, ODS-SPRINT , ODS-EP, C8-3, Ph-3, CN-3, NH2, Diol, and SIL-100Å, are based on a purer, higher surface area silica which is specially manufactured to provide maximum bonded phase coverage. The result is a series of columns which provide excellent peak shapes using simple eluents while operating at low pressure.
|5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Octadecyl |
|Yes||29%||2 - 7.5|