- Virtually free of trace metal contaminants which can cause peak shape problems
- Unique pore size and surface area provides unique selectivity
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- One of most popular and trusted HPLC columns in industry for nearly 23 years
The original 2-Series Inertsil phases, including ODS-2, C8, Ph, C4, and SIL-150A°, created the high purity silica revolution in the late 1980s. These phases utilize a 99.999% pure silica get which is extremely durable and free from dents and cracks which can cause premature column failure.
The original Inertsil 2-Series of columns remain some of the most useful and popular on the market today. However, GL Sciences' Inertsil 3-Series phases were a major advancement on the original 2-Series, and generally provide superior chromatography and alternative selectivity to the 2-Series. We recommend starting out with Inertsil SIL-100Å for new methods where an unbonded silica column is most suited for the separation.
|5 µm||Spherical||320 m2/g||150Å||1.15 mL/g||99.999%||None||No||0||2 - 7.5|