Polymeric cation exchange columns for the isocratic separation of mono and divalent cations
- Isocratic separation of lithium, sodium, ammonium, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Gradient separation of transition metals
- Excellent durability (stable to any concentration of water or organic solvent)
- One particle size: 7 µm
- Available in custom hardware sizes
- Guard columns in 316 stainless steel and PEEK
Detection is via Conductivity or Indirect UV depending on the mobile phase. Mobile phases include: Cupric Sulfate, Nitric Acid, Methanesulfonic Acid and Tartaric Acid/Ethylenediamine to name a few.
Transition metals, (Manganese, Zinc, Cobalt and Cadmium) are also resolved on the column using an Ethylenediamine/Tartaric Acid mobile phase and Conductivity detection.