TSKgel Silica-Based Columns
Reversed Phase Columns: Silica-based
- Spherical silica with 100Å pores allows fast mass transfer of solutes in the 100 to 6,000Da MW range.
- Silica surface has low metal content.
- Monomeric-bonded phase chemistry for optimal lot-to-lot reproducibility.
- The subscript 'm' indicates that the material has been endcapped. The 's' subscript denotes a more exhaustive endcapping reaction to shield the silica surface to interact with charged solutes.
- Available in particle sizes of 5µm,10µm, and 20µm.
- Large surface area and high sample capacity.
- General purpose Reversed Phase columns.Please browse our catalogue of Silica-based reversed phase TSK columns by clicking on a link below.