Coresep S Columns
Coresep S is a normal-phase analytical column with embedded acidic ion-pairing groups embedded on core-shell particles.
- Most suitable for separation of common sugars and other neutral or very polar molecules.
- Retains and separates amino acids with different buffers at low concentration.
- Separates weak bases by ion-exchange mechanism.
- Separate acids by ion-exclusion mechanism.
- All mobile phases are LC-MS and preparative chromatography compatible (working pH range from 2.0 to 7.0).
Coresep S columns are available in all standard dimensions
Column IDs: 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
Column Lengths: 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
Particles: 2.7 um
Pores: 90 A