ZODIAC Bi Phenyl
USP L11 - Phenyl groups chemically bonded to porous silica particles, 1.5 to 10 Âµm in diameter, or a monolithic silica rod.
- Extraordinary resolution
- Excellent choice for separating mixture of polar and non polar analytes
- Superior selectivity of structurally comparable compounds
- Pi- Pi, interactions and hydrogen bonding in phenyl stationary phase influences solute Pi electrons separating compounds containing isomers
- Selectivity: enhanced aromatic selectivity for compounds containing rings, conjugated compounds, and ring substituents
Employing ultra pure, higher stability silica and unique bonding technology, Zodiac-Phenyl columns are exceptionally designed to ensure maximum performance. Zodiac- Phenyl columns contain carbon load of about 15.0% which gives best required retention. The silica phase packing and end capping of column is completely controlled, that ensures column-to-column reproducibility. The uniform ultra pure silica particles have high surface area of 440m2/g with a controlled pore size of 100Å.
Zodiac-Phenyl columns show great selectivity and peak symmetry with fairly high retention for separation of mixtures of polar and non polar compounds. The pi-pi interactions in the phenyl stationary phase influence the solute pi electrons which causes ultimate separation of compounds containing isomers. The column is conveniently usable in a pH range between 1.0 and 7.0 pH.
- Silica type : Spherical
- Silica Purity : 99.999%
- Carbon Load : 14%
- Surface Area : 440m2/gram
- PH Range : 2.0 – 7.0
- Particle size : 3um, 3.5um, 5um and 10um