T Series PMT Spectrophotometers
T8000 Double Beam Spectrophotometer with PMT for Biochemistry, 190-1100nm, 2nm, 7 inch Colour Screen
Product Number: T8000
T9001 is designed to meet high requirement for precision measurement in the research and production of organic chemistry, biochemistry, medical testing, food testing, environmental protection, water testing industry, etc. The latest ARM system and long optical system ensure high accuracy and good stability of the instrument. It is the best choice of high quality spectrophotometer.
- The use of photomultiplier tube as a detector offers exceptional sensitivity.
- Powerful functions like Photometric measurement, Quantitative measurement, Kinetics, Spectrum scan, DNA/Protein test, Multi-wavelength test, etc.
- In-house massive memory is capable of saving up to 1024M for test data and working curves.
- Supports USB and SD card storage. The USB port can be used for data transfer, which is easily exported to excel for further processing, analysis and storage.
- Large sample chamber allows the easy interface of optional accessories.
- Extensive accessories are available, such as auto 8-cell holder, peltier, sipper system, reflection accessories, 21 CRF compliant software, etc.
- Socket type deuterium and tungstem lamp can make lamps switching without optics debugging and easy to be replaced.
Specifications for T Series PMT Spectrophotometers
|Optical System||Double beam|
|Wavelength Range||190-1100 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||0.2%T(0~100%T), ±0.002A(0-0.5A), ±0.004A(0.5-1A)|
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.15%T (0-100%T), 0.001A(0-0.5A), 0.002A(0.5-1A)|
|Photometric Range||0-200%T, -4~4A, 0-9999C (0-9999F)|
|Stray Light||<=0.03%T@220nm, 360nm|
|Stability||±0.0005A/h@500nm||±0.0003A/h @500 nm|
|Work mode||T, A, C, E|
|Scanning speed||Fast, Mid, Slow|
|Display||7" color LCD||10.1" color touch LCD|
|Light Source||Imported Deuterium & Tungsten lamp|
|Power||AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110V/60Hz|
|Dimension||590 x 475 x 250 mm||760 x 560 x 280 mm||590 x 475 x 250 mm||760 x 560 x 280 mm|
|Shipping Size||810 x 660 x 390 mm||880 x 690 x 520 mm||810 x 660 x 390 mm||880 x 690 x 520 mm|
- Model: T8000
- Manufactured by: UVISON Technologies